Epiphany cake, raspberries and cream almond
Makes: 8 servings
More than 45 minutes
- 2 blocks puff
- 1 bean
For the cream of almonds:
- 100g (3.5 oz) of butter
- 100g (3.5 oz) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100g (3.5 oz) almond powder
- Rum (optional)
For the raspberries puree:
- 200g (7 oz) of raspberries
- 3 or 4 tablespoons of sugar
1. Put the raspberries with sugar in a saucepan. Let Compote for a few minutes and set aside.
2. Make a butter. Add the sugar and mix. Add to the mixture the eggs one by one. Add the rum and almond powder. Book.
3. Place the cold raspberry Compote on the pastry. Then, using a pastry bag, draw up the cream of almond on the Compote.
4. Cover with the second pastry, then solder the edges with a little water.
5. Brown with an egg yolk. Using a knife, decorate the dough then let Cook 35 minutes at 180 ° C.
You want to print this recipe? During the preview, remember to click the elements you want to remove for custom printing!