Le Puy green lentils, duck and porcini mushrooms hotpot
Makes: 4 servings
More than 45 minutes
- 200 g (7 oz) Le Puy green lentils
- 8 duck sleeves
- 5 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 jar dried porcini mushrooms
- 2 tbsp traditional wholegrain mustard
- 100 g (3.5 oz) of smoked bacon
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 litre of water + 1 cube of broth
- 2 leaves of Laurel
- 2 tsp of thyme
Recipe by our partner blogger
Tour en cuisine
1. In a cooking pot, brown the duck meat.
Add the sliced onion and smoked bacon.
2. Pour the Le Puy green lentils, add the litre of water and the stock cube.
Add the cut carrots, thyme, laurel and season.
3. Let simmer about 40 minutes, then add the dried mushrooms and the mustard. Stir, cook at least 10 minutes stirring.
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!