Blueberry and apple muffins
- 125 g (4.4 oz) drained blueberries
- 1 green apple
- Juice of a lemon
- 250 g (8.8 oz) flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 6 tablespoons agave or honey syrup, or the equivalent in sugar
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil or olive oil
- 3 eggs
Recipe by our partner blogger
Les recettes de Véro
Preheat your oven to 180° C.
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the agave syrup, slightly heated coconut oil and pressed lemon.
2. Add the flour and the baking powder. Well mix. Add the blueberries and stir.
3. Place your paper cup in the muffin tins and pour the dough to 3/4 of the heigh. Plant peeled and sliced apples in dough.
Cook approximately 30 min.
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!