Cappuccino of porcini and chestnuts
Makes: 4 servings
Recipe by SarahTatouille
1. Peel and mince the shallot – Peel and crush the garlic
2. Make melt the butter in a saucepan and sauté a few minutes chiseled shallot and garlic with thyme branches. Meanwhile, drain and rinse the mushrooms and cut the chestnuts into small pieces
3. Saute the porcini and chestnuts cut in the pan for 3-4 minutes.
4. With the broth and cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
5. Mix it all in order to obtain a smooth texture, then add the cream, mix again and season to taste.
6. At the time to serve drop pieces of chestnuts and pepper add a tower porcini mill at mushrooms.
You want to print this recipe? During the preview, remember to click the elements you want to remove for custom printing!