Chicken stuffed under the skin of porcini cream and parsley
- 500 gr of white cheese
- 100 gr of shallots
- 150 gr of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 150 gr of fresh bread crumbs
- 200 g of porcini mushrooms canned
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pinches of Espelette pepper
Recipe of our partner blogger
Les plaisirs de Céline
1. Since the neck, take off the skin from the flesh of the chicken, the tip of the fingers with a lot of delicacy for do not puncture.
2. In a bowl, mix cheese, shallot finely, chopped flat parsley, previously crumbled bread crumbs then season with salt and pepper and add coarsely chopped mushrooms.
3. Using a Pocket socket, fill with cheese stuffing, inject it between the skin and the flesh of the chicken, taking care to well spread it on the entire surface.
4. Arrange poultry in a dish in the oven, drizzle with olive oil and a little butter and piment d’espelette, then bake 1 hour in the oven at 170 °.
You want to print this recipe? During preview, remember to click on the items you want to remove for printing customized!