Cod, potatoes and chanterelles, white lemon butter
- 400 g (14 oz) of cod
- 150 g (5.3 oz) of chanterelles
- 150 g (5.3 oz) of potatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- Espelette pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 shallot
- 5cl of white vinegar
- 5cl of lemon
1. Preheat your oven at 75 ° C. Salt and pepper your fish. Place it in a casserole in the oven with a drizzle of olive oil and a slice of lemon on each piece of fish. Cook 35 minutes. You can put a probe in the cod. The temperature at heart must be 54° C.
2. Brush and wash your potatoes. Cut into 2. Heat a pan with butter and olive oil. When the butter stops singing, throw the potatoes and the clove of garlic. Cook over medium heat for 50 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Pass the chanterelles very quickly under a trickle of cold water. In a skillet with a little olive oil, saute the chanterelles. If there is water from vegetation, book it. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a pan with a little olive oil, sweat a shallot. Put the vinegar and white wine and water of chanterelles. Let it reduce until evaporated, add the cold butter. Whisk until obtaining a homogeneous sauce. Add salt, pepper and Espelette pepper. Serve.
You want to print this recipe? During the preview, remember to click the elements you want to remove for custom printing!