Codfish fillet with five perfumes
- codfish fillet 600 g (21.2 oz)
- 300 g (10.6 oz) of rice and two quinoas
- 2 spring onions or new onions
- 10 grams of fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1 teaspoon fsar for potato starch
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce clear
- 2 tablespoons Sherry Wine
- 9 cl of water
- Wheat for the Breading flour
- 4 tablespoons of sesame oil
Recipe of our blogger partner
1. Cut the codfish fillet into slices of 2 to 3 cm in thickness. Place on a dish. Pour the Sherry top wine and salt and add the five le cinq-epices – spices. Marinate 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Chop the spring onions and ginger.
3. Heat 3 and a half tablespoons of oil in a skillet over medium heat.
4. Flour the slices of cod and then the Brown 6-7 minutes on each side. Book on a plate and keep warm.
5. In a bowl, mix the cornstarch with the water and the soy sauce. Pour the remaining oil into the Pan and sauté the spring onions and ginger in medium heat. Add the sauce based starch having taken care of the mix. Stir constantly until thickened. Pour this sauce over the fish and serve immediately.
I accompanied this dish of fish with a mixture of basmati rice, white quinoa and red quinoa called rice and two quinoas.
This rice is cooked in 10 minutes and it is delicious. It is soft and fondant. It can also serve as a basis for a salad and even make vegetarian cakes.
You want to print this recipe? During preview, remember to click on the items you want to remove for printing customized!