Creusets risotto with porcini mushrooms
- 250g (9 oz/ 1 cup) Crozet (Buckwheat pasta)
- 1 Medium onion
- Olive oil
- 1 Small glass of white wine
- 750ml (26,3 fl oz/ 2 cup plus 2/3 cup) chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 Handful of dried porcini mushroom (about 20g)
- 20cl (7 fl oz/ 3/4 cup plus 1 ½ Tbsp) single cream
- 100g (3.5 oz/ 1 cup)grated parmesan cheese
- Parmesan shavings
Recipe of our partner blogger Sarah Tatouille
1. Rehydrate the porcini mushrooms in warm stock. In a saucepan, sauté the peeled and finely chopped onion with olive oil. When the onion is becoming soft and translucent, add the Crozet and mix well.
2. Pour in the glass of wine and stir until the wine is fully absorbed. Add a scoop of boiling stock and cook until the stock is fully absorbed.
3. Repeat until the pasta is cooked, about 20 minutes. Add the cream, the parmesan cheese and stir well. Serve hot with parmesan shavings on top.
You want to print this recipe? During preview, remember to click on the items you want to remove for printing customized!