- Filet mignon of pork
- 1 jar of Prestige Premium mushrooms (porcini, Chanterelle, black trumpets, mousserons)
- 1 tablespoon of old-fashioned mustard
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 6 sprigs parsley
- Soy cream (20 cL)
- Fleur de Sel from Guérande
- Piment d’Espelette
- Porcini mushrooms mill
- 3 tablespoon of Nyons olive oil
- 2 wooden skewers
Recipe from our partner blogger
Au palmarès de la gourmandise
1. Cut the pork filet into 1.5 cm (0.6 inch) pieces, put 3 pieces of meat on each skewer.
In a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, then place skewers to cook on all sides.
2. Meanwhile drain the mushrooms blend, glaze in a sauté pan with 1 tablespoon of oil.
3. Peel the garlic, chop the parsley, add mushrooms. Add the cream and dissolve the mustard.
4. Put a pork kebab by plate and cover with mushrooms sauce.
Salt and pepper, then sprinkle using the porcini mill.
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!