Fillet of cod with rice and two quinoas and greedy peas
Makes: 2 servings
1. Cook 10 min rice and two quinoas in a saucepan of boiling salted water. Book.
2. Cook 10 min greedy peas in a very salty boiling water, plunge them in ice water to set the color. Book.
3. Do sweat the shallots, Deglaze with height with white wine. Let reduce dry. Add the cream and turmeric. Salt, pepper.
4. On the fillets, salt and pepper, and put 3 or 4 turns Moulin Sabarot porcini. In olive oil, Cook the fish on one side to be able to push a toothpick easily in the flesh, on the side of the net.
5. Warm greedy peas in a pan with a knob of butter. Dresser with onions pickles and enjoy.
You want to print this recipe? During preview, remember to click on the items you want to remove for printing customized!