- 300 g (10.6 oz) Mogette deVendée (big white beans)
- 1 bouquet garni
- 150 g (5.3 oz) tuna (1 can)
- 1 small clove garlic
- 3 shallots
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 20 cl soy cream
- 1 handful chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs (with or without gluten)
Recipe from our partner blogger
Geek & balsamique
1. Soak the Mogettes overnight, in a large bowl filled with water.
2. Rinse and drain. Cook the Mogettes in 3 times their volume of unsalted water for 1 hour. Add the bouquet garni. Once cooked, drain and reserve.
Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
3. Chop the shallots. Brown them in a pan with a little olive oil. Add the crushed clove of garlic and white beans. Salt and pepper.
4. Place the mixture of Mogettes, tuna, olive oil, soya cream and parsley in your blender. Mix all in order to obtain a smooth texture of brandade. Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
5. Pour into a gratin plate (or in small individual plates). Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Bake for 30 minutes. At the exit of the oven drop a few parsley chopped on top and serve with a salad.
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!