Under article 6 of Act No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is specified to users of the site www.sabarot.com the identity of the various stakeholders in the context of implementation and follow-up: the owner and/or editor is a legal person.
Owner / editor of the site: SABAROT WASSNER
Status: SA – RCS 585 750 813
Address Editor: 2 rue des Perdrix – Z.I. la Combe, 43320 Chaspuzac France
Responsible for publishing: Antoine Wassner, CEO
To contact the responsible for publishing or the webmaster: use the contact form.
Personal information collected
Nature and use of collected personal information
In France, personal informations are especially protected by law No. 78-87 of January 6, 1978, law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, article 226-16 of the Penal Code and the European Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995.
On the occasion of the use of the www.sabarot.com site, including gathered the following personal information:
- the Internet address URL of the links through which the user has accessed the site www.sabarot.com.
- The user’s access provider;
- The address of Internet Protocol (IP of the user).
In any case SABAROT WASSNER collects personal information about the user (name, email address, phone number) for the need of the services offered by the site www.sabarot.com. The user provides such personal information in an informed, including when he proceeds by itself to their seizure. It is then specified the user of the site www.sabarot.com compulsory or non personal information which it would be obliged to provide.
The user justifying of its identity has the ability to request SABAROT WASSNER, using the contact form:
- verification of the personal data about having been the subject of a collection by SABAROT WASSNER or for its account;
- the information relating to the purposes of processing of these data;
- the information has an identity and geographical affiliation of the recipients of these data; the communication of a copy of these data issued for free, insofar as such a request is not abusive, particularly by its repetitive and disproportionate nature.
No Personal Information of the user of the site www.sabarot.com is:
- collected without the knowledge of the user;
- published without the knowledge of the user;
- exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on a support any to third parties. Only the hypothesis of the redemption of SABAROT WASSNER society and its rights would allow transmission of such information to any purchaser who would in turn to the same obligation of conservation and modification of the data to the user of the site www.sabarot.com
Moreover SABAROT WASSNER is allowed (e) to carry out studies and statistical analysis on the use and the typology of users of the site www.sabarot.com, subject to confirm the anonymity of the latter.
Correction of personal information collected
In accordance with the provisions of article 40 of Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the user has a right of modification of personal data collected concerning. To do this, the user sends to SABAROT WASSNER:
- an e-mail using the contact form.,
- a postmail at 2 rue des Perdix – Z.I. la Combe, 43320 Chaspuzac, France, its name or its name, its coordinates physical and/or electronic, as well as where appropriate the reference it would have as a member of the www.sabarot.com site. The amendment will intervene in a timely fashion from the receipt of the request from the user.
Site www.sabarot.com collecting any personal information from its users, it was the subject of a prior declaration to the CNIL.
A « Cookie » allows the optimization of the navigation on www.lundi-veggie.fr, the identification of the user and the personalization of its consultation of the site, as well as the acceleration of the layout of the site thanks to the recording of a data file on its computer. The user recognizes having been informed of this practice and allows SABAROT WASSNER to do so. In any event SABAROT WASSNER undertakes to never disclose the contents of these ‘Cookies’ to third persons, except in the case of legal requisition. The user can refuse registration of ‘Cookies’ or configure your browser to be notified prior to acceptance “Cookies”. To do this, the user will proceed to the setting of its browser from the menu ‘tool’ for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
All of the elements of the website www.sabarot.com, including the texts, presentations, illustrations, photographs, trees and formatting are, except public documents and further clarification, the exclusive intellectual property of SABAROT WASSNER or its partners. As such, their representations, reproductions, nestings, broadcasts and re-runs, partial or total, are prohibited in accordance with the provisions of article L. 122 – 4 of the Code of intellectual property. Any person is doing without being able to justify a prior express authorization of the owner of these rights is liable to the penalties relating to the crime of counterfeiting laid down in articles L. 335 – 2 and following of the Code of intellectual property. In addition, performances, reproductions, nestings, broadcasts and reruns, partial or total, of the contained database in the www.sabarot.com site are prohibited under the provisions of law n ° 98-536 of 1 July 1998 concerning the protection legal databases. In any case, on all copies of all or part of the content of the site, shall include the words “Copyright 2010 SABAROT all rights reserved”.
The trademarks and logos appearing on the site www.sabarot.com are deposited by SABAROT WASSNER, or possibly one of its partners. As such, any person through their performances, reproductions, nestings, broadcasts and re-runs is liable to the penalties laid down in articles L. 713 – 2 and following of the Code of intellectual property.
Advertising nature of the content
In any case, SABAROT WASSNER applicable informs the user of the advertising nature of the contents of the site www.sabarot.com.
Comments and suggestions
It is possible to send comments and suggestions to the webmaster using the contact form.
The main laws concerned
- Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, including amended by Act n ° 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 relating to computing, files and freedoms.
- Act No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.