Green lens of the Puy flour pancakes
1. In a bowl, put flour green lens of the Puy. Make a well, add the eggs, oil and salt. Mix well.
2. Then add the milk little by little. If the dough is lumpy, pass through a sieve or mix. When the dough is smooth, let her rest at least one hour.
3. When the dough is rested, check consistency. If the dough is too thick, thin it with milk.
4. Heat a previously oiled skillet. Pour a small ladleful of dough and cover the pan.
5. When the pancake is golden, turn it over and cook the other side slightly. Serve hot with the gourmet spreads Puy green lens.
This batter is neutral, the pancakes can be eaten sweet or salty version.
You want to print this recipe? During the preview, remember to click the elements you want to remove for custom printing!