- 250g (8.8 oz) Le puy green lentils
- 2 onions
- 1 or 2 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 2 l of water
- croutons (or slices of toasted bread)
Recipe by our blogger partner La p’tite cuisine de Pauline
1. Peel the onions, carrots and potatoes, then chop coarsely.
Remove the vegetables and lentils in a pressure cooker.
2. Cover with about 2l of water. Season with salt.
Cook 20 min after hiss of the valve.
3. Then mix the soup, then pass it to the Chinese to remove the skin of the lenses.
Correct the seasoning, pepper. Reheat a few minutes.
At serving time, sprinkle with a good drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle with parsley chiseled.
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!