- 2 steak chopped
- 200g (7 oz) Le Puy green lentils
- 2 red onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small can of tomato sauce
- 25 ml of mild chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
Recipe by our partner blogger
Recettes et ateliers Tupperware
1. Peel the onions and garlic. Slice the onions, chop the garlic.
2. In the microwave plate, onions, oil, add the chopped meat.
Add the garlic, lentils, tomato paste and sweet pepper. Stir and add 800 mL of water.
3. Cook 2 times 15 min in the microwave with 5 min of rest and stiring after each cooking.
Don’t salt before the end of cooking.
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!