Meatballs of beef with porcini mushrooms in creamy sauce
Recipe by Sarahtatouille
1. Do rehydrate your porcini mushrooms in a bowl of hot water and then drain them.
2. Cut the eggplant in half in the sense of the length and drizzle the olive oil, place the oven for 20 minutes approximately at 200 ° C until it is cooked and melting.
3. Out of the oven, remove the flesh with a spoon and place flesh in a blender with minced onion, porcini powder, salt, pepper and Espelette pepper, mix with the minced meat.
4. Form homogeneous balls and just brown in a skillet with a little olive oil from all sides.
5. Place the meatballs in a large saucepan and sprinkle with broth (1,250 L), bring to a boil, then lower to medium heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Mix the 125 ml of hot broth, remaining with the flour and set aside.
7. Pour remaining broth, mix with the flour in the Pan and cook for 30 minutes.
8. Stir in the cream, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to your liking.
9. Add the rehydrated mushrooms and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
10. Serve hot with a puree of potato or pasta.
You want to print this recipe? During the preview, remember to click the elements you want to remove for custom printing!