Morello cherry (griotte) and almond milk clafoutis
- 100g (3.5 oz) drained Sabarot Morello cherries (griottes)
- 2 eggs
- 50g (1.8 oz) sugar
- 30g (1 oz) cornstarch
- 20cl almond milk
- 10g (0.4 oz) almond powder
- Brown sugar
Recipe by our partner blogger
1. Grease a baking dish and preheat the oven to 360°F (180° C).
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs with sugar, almond powder, and cornstarch. Mix well.
3. Add the almond milk little by little and pour the preparation in the buttered baking dish.
4. Pour the mixture into the buttered.
Add the cherries and make sure they’re evenly distributed. Sprinkle brown sugar on top.
5. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Note: You can also make individual portions using small baking tins (reduce baking time to 15 minutes)
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!