- 1 jar morello cherries (griottes)
- 4 eggs
- 100g (3.5 oz) powdered sugar
- 2 vanilla sugar bag
- 80g (2.8 oz) flour
- 40cl milk
- 20cl cream
Recipe by our partner blogger
1. Drain the morello cherries, book.
2. In a bowl, whisk the eggs.
Add the sugar, vanilla sugar and whisk.
Add the flour and mix again.
3. In a saucepan, heat the cream with the milk.
Once boiling, add to the previous preparation and whisk well.
4. Put the cherries at the bottom of your pan.
Gently pour the mixture.
Bake for 45 minutes at 180°C.
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!