Barley Pearl tomatoes and cream
- 100 g Pearl barley
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 box of pulp of from tomatoes
- 10 cl of cream liquid
- 1 branch of thyme 2 Bay leaves
- salt, pepper.
Our partner blogger recipe a mams that tests
1. In a saucepan filled with water, put the Pearl barley, thyme and bay leaf. Cook 40 minutes, stirring from time to time. Drain.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil, and add the Pearl barley. Sauté 2 minutes.
3. Add them as soon as tomatoes with its juices. Mix and let Cook 5 to 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
4. Salt and pepper. Add the cream, stir, and Cook 10 minutes on fire very soft.
You want to print this recipe? During the preview, remember to click the elements you want to remove for custom printing!