Parisian brioches with smoked ham, cream of foie gras and morels
- 4 Parisian brioches
- 4 eggs
- 50 g (1,8 oz) of foie gras cooked and diced
- Morels mushrooms mill
- 25 cl (8.8 fl oz) of fluid cream
- 1 slice of smoked ham
- 1 branch of chiseled flat parsley
- Salt, pepper
Recipe by Douceur & Gourmandise
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Remove the cap of the brioches and put aside.
2. Carefully dig each brioches with a teaspoon and remove crumb, without making a hole.
3. Line the bottom with smoked ham. Book.
4. In a saucepan, melt dices of foie gras in the cream, to fire very soft.
5. Pour a teaspoon of this cream of foie gras. Then place in each brioches, the whole egg. Pepper.
6. Bake 15 minutes, watching to stop cooking when the white of the egg is cooked.
7. Plate up giving 2 laps of Morels mushrooms mill and a bit of flat parsley chiseled.
8. Serve hot.
You want to print this recipe? During the preview, remember to click the elements you want to remove for custom printing!