Pasta stuffed with snails and pistachio pesto
- 1 can of 5 dozen Burgundy snails
- 250 gr (8.8 oz) large pasta
- 500 gr (17.6 oz) ricotta
- 4 tablespoons pesto of pistachios from Sicily, or your pesto
- 25 cl of fresh cream
- 4 tomatoes
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe from our partner blogger
Bienvenue chez Vero
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water, drain and rinse in cold water to cool them and that they don’t stick.
2. Rinse the snails. In a pan pour a little olive oil, add the snails. Cook over high heat for 5 minutes while stirring. Book.
3. Put the ricotta with 3 tablespoons of pistachio pesto, salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Add snails and stir.
4. Preheat the oven to 150 ° C. Stuff pasta with preparation for snails, and then store them tight in a gratin dish. Sprinkle pasta with parmesan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes so that they are baked.
6. Make a tomato tartare: cut the tomatoes into cubes, put them in a small bowl with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, pepper, marinate.
7. At the time of serving, drop in base 3 or 4 stuffed pasta (it’s quite rich!), pistachio pesto sauce and tomatoes. Enjoy.
You want to print this recipe? During preview, remember to click on the items you want to remove for printing customized!