- 1 polenta ready to slice
- 1 small zucchini
- 20 slices of smoked duck breast
- Parmesan cheese grated
- 10 small branches of fresh rosemary
- Salt and ground pepper
- Olive oil
Our partner author blogger Sarahtatouille
1. Cut 10 slices of the same thickness in small polenta.
2. Place a sheet of parchment paper on your plate oven and oil with a paper towel and olive oil. There have your polenta slices and sprinkle them with parmesan.
3. Drop over two slices of duck breast smoked on each slice of polenta, place a small branch of Rosemary between polenta and the duck breast.
4. Wash and cut the ends of your zucchini, then cut it into thin slices. Drop these washers in rosette on the breasts and drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with parmesan and season with a tour of pepper mill and salt.
5. Put in hot oven at 210 ° for 15 minutes.
You want to print this recipe? During the preview, remember to click the elements you want to remove for custom printing!