Potatoes and morels gratin
- 25 cl (8.8 fl oz/1 cup) cream liquid (light)
- 25 cl (8.8 fl oz/1 cup) milk
- 25g (0.9 oz) of dried Morels
- 800g of potatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt, pepper
Recipe by La p’tite cuisne de Pauline
1. Rehydrate the morels for 30 minutes in a bowl of boiling water. Drain and put them in a saucepan with the cream and the milk.
2. Add pressed garlic and bring to a boil. As soon as the mixture end remove from heat, cover and let steep 15 minutes.
3. Peel the potatoes, rinse them and cut them into not too thick slices with a mandoline.
4. Butter in individual terrines (or gratin dish).
5. Strain the milk/cream mixture and reserve the cream on one side and a side the morels.
6. Arrange a layer of potatoes, a layer of Morels, so on, salt, pepper.
7. Pour the milk/cream mixture.
8. Cover terrines with lids or with aluminum foil.
9. Bake for 35 minutes at 180 ° C (1 hour for a large gratin dish).
10. Remove the lid and cook for 10 min at 200 ° C to gratinate.
You want to print this recipe? During the preview, remember to click the elements you want to remove for custom printing!