Potatoes, porcini and foie gras pie
Recipe by our blogger partner Geek & Balsamique
1. Peel, wash and cut into slices potatoes (the mandolin or preferably robot for very thin slices). Add a drizzle of olive oil, salt, pepper, a clove of garlic in a hurry and the bunch of parsley chiseled. Mix well and book.
2. Place the dried porcini in a bowl. Cover with water and heat 3 minutes in the microwave. Drain and reserve
3. Wash and chop the mushrooms. Finely slice the onions. Cook both in a skillet with a little olive oil. Add the second pressed garlic clove, salt, pepper and 1 TBS of porcini mustard. Stir the mushrooms rehydrated in the preparation and cook until cooked through, or even same confit. Book.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Lightly oil a mold to be missed. Line the bottom and sides with puff pastry. Cover the bottom of the 2nd TBS of porcini mustard. Place the slices of potatoes then pour mushroom. Have the slices of foie gras over. Cover of the 2nd pastry. Solder the two blocks together well. Pierce the top of the dough in a few places, mainly in the middle. Gild to egg yolk if you wish.
5. Bake 45 minutes to convection. Enjoy the pie hot or warm, accompanied by a green salad.
You want to print this recipe? During the preview, remember to click the elements you want to remove for custom printing!