Potatoes stuffed with mushrooms and snails
- 4 large potatoes
- 24 Burgundy snails
- 50g (1.8 oz) chanterelles in a jar
- Breadcrumbs (or crushed crackers)
For the bechamel sauce with garlic
- 25cl of milk
- 25g (0.9 oz) of butter
- 1 tbsp of flour
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp of fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp of breadcrumbs
Recipe by our partner blogger
Les délices de Létiss
1. Wash the potatoes without removing the skin.
2. Cook 20 minutes (steam), take out and a let cool.
Then cut them in half along the length, dig a hole with a teaspoon (keep the potato flesh to make a puree if you want).
4. Prepare the garlic bechamel sauce: melt the butter in a pan over low heat.
Add flour when it’s just melted, mix all vigorously. Mix with one-third of cold milk, mix with a whisk until thickened, then add the whole milk stirring regularly. Incorporate the chopped cloves of garlic and parsley, well mix.
5. Preheat the oven to 200° C.
Pour the bechamel on potatoes, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and place in an oven plate.
Place under the grill in the oven for 5 to 10 min, so that they are golden brown and crispy.
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!