Lentils with Curry and the sausages of Montbéliard (recipe)
- 250g green lentils of Puy Sabarot rinsed
- 2 tomatoes, cut into cubes
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into rings
- 1 shallot minced
- 300g of decouenne and cut Bacon into lardons
- 2 teaspoon mild curry Spigol powder
- 4 sausages of Montbéliard
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1, KubOr
- 600ml water
- pepper spice Spigol
Our partner blogger recipe
1. In mode “Brown”, Saute shallot minced with olive oil.
2. Add slices of carrots and diced tomatoes. Stir and cook a few minutes.
3. Add Bacon cut into lardons, curry and pepper. Mix.
4. Add the rinsed lentils, KubOr the and water. Mix again and then ask the sausages.
5. “Fast cooking” mode for 25 minutes.
You want to print this recipe? During the preview, remember to click the elements you want to remove for custom printing!