Salad of Le Puy green lentil with citrus vinaigrette
- 120g (4.2 oz) Le Puy green lentils
- 1 carrot
- ½ cooked red beet
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 shallot
- 1 radish
- A few leaves of Basil
- ½ beet Chioggia
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Olive oil, salt, pepper
1. Bake for 25 minutes Le Puy green lentils in boiling water. Switch to cold water to stop cooking, put a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper and shallot.
2. Using a melon baller, make vegetables balls (carrots, Zucchini, beet). Cook in boiling water (5 min for zucchini and 10 min for carrots). Salt and pepper.
3. Using a mandoline, cut thin slice of Chioggia beets and radishes.
4. In a bowl, mix the juice of 1/2 lemon and 1/2 orange, salt olive oil and pepper.
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!