Snails and mushrooms
1. Preheat your oven to 200 ° C.
2. Brush the mushrooms. Cut the big HCSB cubes. Poeler Pan-fry with a clove of minced garlic, a knob of butter, parsley axe, salt, pepper, until brown.
3. Take two mushroom caps, cut in half, then cook them in a skillet to fry in a bit of olive oil. Stop the fire when the CPCE in a beautiful color, season with salt and pepper.
4. Take the last CAP Boletus, pass it to the mandolin for thin slices.
5. Remove the butter from the refrigerator two hours in advance. Mix the garlic, parsley and shallots (previously chiseled) with softened butter. Add the juice of half a lemon.
6. In a small pan for snail, place the snails then cover with snail butter, put in the oven at 200 ° C. It is cooked when the butter starts to shudder.
7. Mix 150 ml water, 2g of soy lecithin and 150 ml of grapefruit juice with a blender. Recover the foam on the surface.
8. Remove the snails, fried mushrooms, grilled CEPS. Drizzle with the butter of snail and drop the froth of grapefruit. Decorate the plate with a few raw mushrooms and parsley sprigs.
You want to print this recipe? During the preview, remember to click the elements you want to remove for custom printing!