Snails cassolette with a red wine sauce
- 1 400g can of snails
- 10 garlic cloves
- 3 CS of parsley
- 35g of butter
- 1 red onion
- 125 ml of red wine
- Salt and pepper
- 1 ball of mozzarella
Recipe by Lolibox
1. Clean the snails in warm water and drain. Set aside.
2. Peel the garlic cloves and incorporate them into the bowl of the robot with a blade, with flat parsley, salt and butter cubed.
3. Heat up a pan and add the garlic butter. Cut red onion and let it melt. Then, add snails and coat them with the garlic butter.
4. Pour the red wine and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Pour the mix into 4 small ovenproof dishes.
6. Place the cubed mozzarella on the preparation.
7. Bake dishes in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
You want to print this recipe? During the preview, remember to click the elements you want to remove for custom printing!