Snails in red wine sauce
- 400 g (14 oz) snails can (makes 230 g (8 oz) drained)
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 35 g (1.2 oz) butter
- 1 red onion
- 125 ml red wine
- 1 mozzarella ball
- Salt, pepper
Recipe by our partner blogger
1. Rinse snails, drain and keep for later.
2. Peel the garlic cloves and cut coarsely.
Mix garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and butter to get your garlic butter.
3. Slice the red onion.
Heat a pan and melt the red onion with the garlic butter.
Add snails and roll in this butter.
4. Preheat the oven to 180° C.
Pour the mixture into 4 ramekins.
Cut the mozzarella into small pieces and add on the top of the ramekins.
5. Pour the red wine, put the ramekins in the oven and simmer for 20 minutes.
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!