Split pea soup
- 250 g (8.8oz) fast-cooking split peas
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 celery
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 liter of vegetable broth
Recipes by our partner
Bienvenue chez Véro
1. In a cooking pot, brown the chopped onion and celery stalks in the olive oil for 2 minutes.
2. Add the peeled and sliced tomatoes and let sweat for 10 minutes.
Then add the broth and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Last add the fast-cooking split peas and continue cooking for 4 minutes.
Mix all and serve with chopped parsley and croutons.
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!