Squid stuffed with chorizo, rice and quinoa mixture
- 400g (14 oz) gourmet rice and two quinoas blend
- 1 squid to garnish bag
- 800 g (28 oz) white fish
- 1 chorizo
- 100 g (3.5 oz) peas
- 2 carrots
- 10 cl cream
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil, curry, salt, pepper
Recipe by our partner blogger
Les petits cuistots
1. In a food processor, mix the white fish flesh. Add cream and eggs, mix.
Salt and pepper and put curry powder to taste. Put in a bowl.
2. Peel and cut the chorizo and carrot into small dice.
Add them and peas to the fish mousse. Mix well.
3. With a pastry bag without the end piece, garnish the squids.
Put then in a plate in order to put it in the oven.
4. Mix a little bit of olive oil with curry. Using a brush, apply oil to the squid.
Bake about 40 minutes at 180° C.
5. Cook the rice and quinoa blend 10 minutes in boiling salted water. Drain, serve with the curry sauce and stuffed squid.
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!