- 250 g (8.8 oz) white kidney beans
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato concentrate
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 onion
- 1/2 liter of water
- 3-4 branches of fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons turmeric
Recipe from our partner blogger
1. Soak beans in a large volume of water one day before. When you want to cook your tajine, rinse beans and drain well.
2. Chop the onion. Heat a little oil in your tagine and put minced onion. Cook for 3-4 minutes, add honey. Mix well.
3. Add the chicken thighs to make them Brown, leave 3-4 minutes on each side.
4. Add crushed tomatoes, tomato concentrate, turmeric, salt. Mix well. Then add white kidney beans and a good part of the water (so everyting in the tagine is covered). Cook in the tajine closed about 60 minutes. From time to time check the water volume and add some if necessary.
5. Before serving add the coriander on top. Enjoy!
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!