Vanilla and morello cherries mini cakes
Makes: ~10 small cakes
More than 45 minutes
- 60 morello cherries (for 6 griottes by cake)
- 90g (3 oz) flour
- 85g (3 oz) butter
- 100g (3.5 oz) powdered sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 baking powder bag
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 pinch of salt
ORecipe by our partner blogger
La chipie en cuisine
1. Melt the butter, cut in half vanilla pod and remove the seeds with the tip of a knife.
2. In a bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar and vanilla seeds.
3. Add the flour and the baking powder, then salt and mix well.
Add the butter, well mix everything.
4. Preheat the oven to 160° C.
Grease the mini cakes tin (here, financier tin), put 4 cherries in each, then pour the cake pastry and add 2 other cherries over.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!