White kidney beans and beef meatballs Spanish-style
- 120 g (4.3 oz) raw white kidney beans
- 250 g (8.8 oz) chopped beef
- 15 slices of strong chorizo
- 2 green peppers
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 2 glasses of water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Garlic, cumin, coriander, chives, paprika
Recipe from our partner blogger
Les délices de Létiss
1. Soak the beans overnight. Rinse, drain and cook in an auto cooker: cover with 1.5 times their volume of water and cook 40 minutes after the valve whistle.
2. Meanwhile, sauté the onions previously sliced in olive oil. After having cut the peppers into small pieces, add them and the chorizo. Let simmer a few minutes over low heat. Cover with water, season, add tomato paste, then cover. Simmer 15 minutes stirring regularly.
3. Prepare beef meatballs: in a bowl, combine meat, spices, salt & pepper. Make small meatballs. Cook with the vegetables.
4. Once the beans are cooked, drain and mix with the preparation. Cook for about 5 minutes more and serve.
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!