White kidney beans salad greek-style
- 500 g (17 oz) white kidney beans
- 1 bay leaf
- 200 g (7 oz) feta cheese
- 200 g (7 oz) black olives Greek-style
- 200 g (7 oz) cherry tomatoes
- 1 shallot (or 1/2 red onion)
For the vinaigrette sauce
- 1 yellow lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Optional : pepper drops
Recipe from our partner blogger
Geek & balsamique
1. Soak white kidney beans in a large volume of water overnight. The next day, rinse and cook 80 minutes in 3 times their volume of non-salted water with a bay leaf. Drain beans, let them cool and put in the fridge.
2. Cut the feta into cubes. Finely chop the shallot. Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
If desired, pit the olives.
3. Stir all these ingredients well with the white beans. Pour the lemon juice and olive oil. Salt, pepper, mix well and sprinkle with dried oregano. It is ready!
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!