- 200 g (7 oz) fair lentils
- 200 g (7 oz) couscous semolina
- 1 large handful of fresh green beans
- 150 g (5.3 oz) feta cheese
- Rocket (nearby 4 handful)
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon yellow
- Olive oil, salt, pepper
Recipe by our partner blogger
Geek & balsamique
1. Cook the lentils, semolina and fresh green beans. Ideally, try to cook them the day before or the morning early enough, so the ingredients have cooled fwhen you want to make your salad.
- Cook fair lentils int 3 times their volume of water according to indication on your package (about 25 minutes). Drain, salt, book.
- Cook fresh beans about 6 minutes in a large volume of salted water. Drain, rinse in cold water and book.
- Pour the couscous semolina in a bowl. Pour boiling water over couscous to its height. Stir quickly and cover with a plate. Let inflate then pour a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper to your liking before mix, book.
2. Press the two lemons. Add the olive oil, crushed garlic clove, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. In the your plate drop a few salad, semolina, blond lentils, a few beans, apple pieces and crumbled feta cheese. Pour a bit lemon sauce (you can also mix all the ingredients (except the salad that you keep at the bottom of yor plate) then season). Eat chilled.
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!