Mushroom soup and its slice of bread
Makes: 2 servings
Between 30 and 45 minutes
- 1 Sabarot porcini soup
- Sabarot frozen mushrooms pieces
- 1 mayonnaise jar
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 lemon
- Salt, pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 radish
- A few arugula leaves
- ½ red onion
1. In a bowl, mix 2 tbsp of mayonnaise with the juice of half a lemon, chiseled parsley and the clove of garlic crushed. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut thin strips of carrot with the mandolin. Cut thin strips of Zucchini with the mandolin, roll them into a cylinder. Cut thin slices of radish with the mandolin.
3. Defrost the mushrooms at room temperature. In a very hot frying pan with olive oil, saute the mushrooms until brown. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a soup plate, pour the porcini soup beforehand warmed in a pan.
5. Toast a slide of bread, put a piece of porcini, then a bit of mayonnaise, then a piece of porcini… Insert your vegetables and put a few sprout of Arugula.
You want to print this recipe? During the preview, remember to click the elements you want to remove for custom printing!