Polenta crostini, mozzarella and Basil
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 small Polenta to slice Sabarot
- 1 jar of sweety drop peppers Sabarot
- 250 g (8.8 oz) of mozzarella net drained
- 4 small slices of ham
- 1 bunch of Basil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 5 cl of olive oil
Recipe of our blogger partner
Toqués 2 Cuisine
1. Wash, dry, effeuillez basil, Peel and germ the cloves of garlic. Chop them finely together the robot. Pour the olive oil, salt, pepper, mix to blend.
2. Cut 4 thick slices 1.5 cm small Polenta. Top each slice of polenta of Basil oil. Layer the slices of ham by 2 and cut with a circle of rings of ham of the same diameter as the slices of polenta. You must have 8 round. Cut the mozzarella into 8 thick slices of 1 cm.
3. Turn the oven on position Broil 240 °. Place a frying pan stick over high heat, as soon as it is hot, place the slices of polenta in the side Pan Basil top. Cook 4 minutes then turn the polenta, continue cooking 2 minutes. Place the rounds of polenta on a plate in the oven. Cover each round 2 slices of ham. Add 2 slices of mozzarella and a little oil with Basil on each round.
4. Slide the plate under the broiler of the oven in the upper position, cook 3 to 4 minutes.
Place the crostini on a bed of seasoned salad, sprinkle drops of red peppers, serve immediately.
You want to print this recipe? During preview, remember to click on the items you want to remove for printing customized!