Assortment of cereals with whole mushrooms
Makes: 1 serving
More than 45 minutes
- Spelt: 40g per person (1.4 oz)
- White quinoa: 40g per person (1.4 oz)
- Red quinoa: 40g per person (1.4 oz)
- Premium poricini mushrooms (cepes) (or fresh porcini mushrooms)
- Premium chanterelles (or fresh chanterelles)
- Pepper drops
- Cream, spices
1. Spelt (risotto way cooking)
Heat a little oil in a pan, put the spelt, stir. Add the vegetables broth and herbs (coriander) ladle by ladle when the spelt absorb water for 40 minutes until it’s cooked.
2. Red and white quinoa
Put the quinoa in boiling and salted water, cook for 10 minutes.
Take a whole porcini mushroom and bake softly on all sides (or take some porcini mushrooms from the Premium range and simply reheat). Cook chanterelle mushrooms (idem).
4. In the bottom of a strainer, put half a tea ball, fill the strainer with quinoa and spelt, unmold.
5. Make a sauce by mixing spices and herbs in plant cream and drop into volcanoes. Add the chanterelles in cereal volcanoes. Use pepper drops as topping.
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!