Maki with rice and two quinoa, avocado and cucumber
Makes: 2 servings
More than 45 minutes
- 200g (7 oz) of rice and two quinoa
- 220g of water
- 10cl of rice vinegar
- Nori sheets
- ½ avocado
- ½ cucumber
- Soy sauce
1. Put the rice and two quinoa and water in a saucepan, bring to a boil, lower the heat and cover. Cook for 10 minutes. Stop the fire and allow to sit 10 minutes still covered. Do not remove the cover.
2. Add rice vinegar in the rice, and then cool it with a range while mixing it for 20 minutes.
3. Cut the cucumber and avocado into strips.
4. Mount your maki using a bamboo mat, sheet of nori, rice, and cucumbers and lawyer strips. Roll them and cut them in stretch.
5. Enjoy with the soy sauce.
You want to print this recipe? During the preview, remember to click the elements you want to remove for custom printing!