Tiramisu with cherries and cocoa
Makes: 8 servings
More than 45 minutes
For the sponge cake
- 3 eggs
- 110 g (4 oz) sugar
- 100 g (3.5 oz) of flour
- 30 g unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 TBS water
- 500 g (17.6 oz) mascarpone
- 2 eggs
- 70 g (2.4 oz) sugar
- 1 TBS icing sugar
- 175 g of cherries and their juice
- cocoa unsweetened
Geek & Balsamique
1. For the sponge cake:
- Preheat the oven to 225°C.
- Break the eggs in the bowl of a robot pastry. Add the sugar. Beat all until the egg yolks (about 5 to 7 minutes maximum power of the drummer). Add the flour, cocoa and baking powder, beating again. Pour the water and then mix everything quickly.
- Cover the baking tray with parchment paper. Roll out the dough to Genoese over the entire surface.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Out the cake from the oven, it must be very soft and barely colored. Book.
2. For the mousse:
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar until the mixture whitens and doubles in size. Stir in mascarpone previously relaxed. Mix everything.
- In another container, beat the egg whites with icing sugar. They must be the firmest possible.
- Carefully add the egg whites to the mixture. Book.
3. Drain the cherries over a small bowl. Keep the juice.
4. Using a cookie cutter, cut circles in the Genoese.
5. Training the verrines:
- Sponge cake
- It soaks the sponge cake with cherry juice with a brush
- We drop a few cherries
- Pour a good layer of foam to the mascarpone
- Do this a second time, ending with a layer of foam well.
6. Refrigerate 6 hours.
7. At the time of serving, sprinkle the top of each glass with unsweetened cocoa.
You want to print this recipe? During the preview, remember to click the elements you want to remove for custom printing!