Split peas velouté with coconut milk and smoked trout
Makes: 6 servings
More than 45 minutes
A little complex
- 500 g of split peas
- 3 onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1.5 L of vegetable broth
- 500 ml of coconut milk
- 1 brick of coconut cream
- 4 slices of smoked trout
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
Our partner blogger recipe
Geek & balsamique
1. In a large pan, sauté the onions and the garlic clove crushed with a little olive oil.
2. When the onions are cooked and colored, pour the split peas and vegetable broth.
3. Simmer covered 25 minutes, stirring from time to time, then add the coconut milk and simmer again for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, add a bit of coconut cream, and season with salt and pepper. Mix finely using a blender.
5. Serve hot with strips of smoked trout and a teaspoon of coconut cream.
You want to print this recipe? During the preview, remember to click the elements you want to remove for custom printing!