Thaï salad with red pepper drops
Pour 2 personnes
Less than 15 minutes
- 125 g (4.4 oz) mungo bean sprouts
- 1 bunch watercress
- 1 thick slice of ham
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 cuccumber
- 4 cm of ginger root
- 1 jar of peppers drops
For the sauce
- 5 cl orange juice
- 5 cl soy sauce
- 5 cl olive oil
- juice of 1 half lemon
- 5 bays mix
Recipe from our partner blog
Toqués 2 cuisine
1. Remove green part watercress. Rinse the watercress and mungo bean sprouts in cold water. Drain.
2. Cut hard-boiled eggs in 4 parts. Cut the ham into small sticks. Remove and discard the beard and green tail of the cuccumber, cut white sliced. Peel and grate the ginger.
3. Put all ingredients for the sauce in a cocktail shaker. Add the ginger, give a dozen rounds of 5 bays mill. Shake vigorously to mix.
4. Arrange watercress, beans, ham sticks shoots and cuccumber washers in the plates.
Add the eggs, sprinkle red peppers drops.
Drizzle sauce and serve immediately.
You want to print this recipe? Remember to click on the elements you want to delete on the preview screen, for a made to measure printing!